COVID-19 is an ever-changing landscape for small businesses like our. We are doing our best to offer regular classes and sessions. When we can we will offer in-person sessions, but our priority is to strictly follow city/state health orders. We all have to do our part to flatten the curve and safe lives.
**Current we require masks for all indoor studio activities.
COVID-19 Studio Policies
In accordance with the previous San Francisco City Health Department our studio strictly follow:
- All member must submit their COVID-19 Vaccine card to email@example.com prior to first visit.
- We do not offer drop-in classes. You must be a current member.
- You must have a reservation.
- Pass a COVID-19 Health Check for every studio visit.
- Wear a mask throughout your class or session.
- Stay home if you feel sick.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy Exemption
If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19, you can cancel a class or session within the 24 hour cancellation window. You must email, call, or text us prior to your appointment to inform us that you will not attend due to possible COVID-19 exposure. After we confirm you may cancel your classes or session without losing credits. You may rebook using those credit for an online activity. To book in-person session you must email us a negative COVID-19 test result.
Subscribe to get Updates
Get COVID-19 updates faster by subscribing to our mailing list. Don’t worry, we will only email you updates twice a month.