How to Book Services
General Question about Booking
Q. How do I book online?
- Click on “Buy Now”.
- Click “Purchase” for the service you wish to buy.
- If you have a Glofox account log in to your account. If you do not have an account select “Register”to create an Glofox account and purchase your service.
- Use your Glofox account to complete your purchase.
- IF you are not redirected to book your service. Select the “Book Class”, “Book Private”, or “Book Workshop” to book.
Q. Does the Pilates School have an app?
Yes, we use the “Glofox App”. Search for Glofox in you app store. Pick the purple and orange icon. Search for the “Pilates School SF” to connect to our studio. Log in or create an account.
Q. How do I buy a service on your Glofox app?
- Download, login or create an account.
- In the bottom menu select “Memberships” to view all our service. (INCLUDING Drop-in classes and private sessions)
- Purchase your service or membership.
- Select “Timetable” to view our class, private ( listed as Trainers) , and workshop (listed as Courses) options.
- Once you select a class select “book” to enroll in your service.
Q. The online schedule/app says I need to contact the studio to book.
We have a 24-hour booking policy so we can create the most personalized class plans. You may be able to book a class after the 24-hour cut-off. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text us at (415) 508-6467. Tell us your full name, the class name and start time you wish to add. We will review your request. If it is approved we will add you to class and email or text you back a confirmation.
Q. I’m not tech savvy. Can email or call to book my classes?
Yes. email us at email@example.com or call (415) 508-6467 with the day, time and/or instructor you wish to book. We are happy to make the booking process as easy as possible.
Q. I can’t find a private/class that fits in my schedule. What do I do?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text us at (415) 508-6467 for assistance.
Q. What is the class/ private cancellation policy? How do I cancel?
We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. We also strictly enforce a no show fee. The fastest way to cancel a class is on our Glofox App or to email/text us at email@example.com or (415) 297-9650.
How does member booking work?
Save time and let us book your classes.
We know that manging life in the Bay Area is hard. As a VIP service to all our members we will book your classes for you once a month. On the 20th of every month we email you to request your booking request. You have until the 25th by 5pm to reply. If your schedule changes you are resopnable for canceling your class prior to the 24-hour deadline.